Please select a date on the calendar for delivery/pick up. If your preferred date is not on the calendar, kindly give us a call at 85192937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same or higher monetary value and in a similar style and colour.
Please note as with all natural products there may be slight variances in colour. If you have specific requirements for your arrangement please call us to let us know.
Coco cubes are made from the pith inside a coconut husk. Use them in the garden to increase moisture retention, inhibit weed growth, and provide an aesthetically pleasing appearance. They are typically used as support for the roots of tropical plants like orchids, because they drain well and allow for ample air circulation.
• The primary benefit of coco cubes is how environmentally friendly it is.
• Coco chubes are highly absorbent, holding around 30% more water than most peat. It is also excellent at retaining water, and is also able to release it slowly in order for your plant to better absorb it. This means that once you’ve done the planting, coco peat will do much of the after care for you. You’ll find yourself watering the plants far less regularly than if you were to use a conventional compost.
• Coco cubes will do an excellent job of keeping your plants healthy, due to its anti-fungal properties. It is also resistant to mould, which in turn will help protect your plants from disease and decay as they grow.
HOW TO USE
• Coco cubes can be used for air plants like orchids and bromeliads
• In your garden or for your potted plants you can mix your coco cubes with your soil or potting mix.
• Coco cubes are nice on its own but even better when combined with other amendments such as rice hulls and perlite. Using them in combination will provide you with the best results in drainage, aeration, and water retention.