BIONEEM® is the first insecticide to use the biodegradable properties of the Neem Tree (Azadirachta Indica) and natural plant and herb extracts such as Atis and Citronella for that natural sweet, soft smell. Neem oil is a naturally occurring pesticide found in seeds from the neem tree. It has been used for hundreds of years to control pests and diseases.
NET WEIGHT: 1 Liter
• INSECTICIDE: Effective in repelling 400 kinds of insects like mosquitoes, houseflies, fleas, ants, termites, aphids, and Japanese beetles.
• DEODORIZER: Eliminates bad smell that may permeate in your area.
• DISINFECTANT: Serves as sanitizing agent for your kitchen and utensils, tables, comfort rooms, floors and virtually for everything that needs sprucing up.
• All-natural ingredients
• Non-toxic, non-combustible, solvent-free -perfectly safe for humans and animals and even to exposed food.
• Environment-friendly and biodegradable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Mix with water to make a 5%-20% solution. You may use a sprayer or just add Bioneem concentrate to water to be used for cleaning.
• For crawling insects like cockroaches (use as concentrate).
• For mosquitoes & houseflies (ratio 1:5)
• For deodorizing or sanitizing (ratio 1:10)
• For Plants & Pets (ratio 1:10)
IMPORTANT NOTES: • Shake well before using.
• Spray solutions should be used within 24 hours of mixing from concentrate for maximum effectiveness. Do not store diluted spray solution for later use.
• Do not spray directly on food.
• BIONEEM® is most effective when applied 2-3 times at 7-10 day intervals. Application directly onto the target pest will increase efficacy. It is water-based, so can be used in fogging machines.